Winteracter includes a full set of graphics hardcopy/export drivers at no extra charge:
Windows implementations of Winteracter support GDI printer and metafile output:
- Output via Windows Print Manager
- 16-bit Windows Metafiles (WMF, standard & Aldus formats)
- 32-bit Enhanced Windows Metafiles (EMF)
- Metafile output to file, memory or clipboard
- Output suitable for monochrome & colour PostScript printers.
- EPS option.
Most HP-GL compatible devices supported. Specific options for:
- HP 7440A/7475A/7550A pen plotters
- Facit 4550/4551 pen plotters
- Epson HI 80 with HP ROM
Vector oriented output for LaserJets and top-end DeskJets. Specific options for:
- HP LaserJet III/4/5
- HP DeskJet 1200C/1600C
- HP Color LaserJet (including 600 dpi models)
- HP DesignJet plotters
- LaserJet, DeskJet and PaintJet printers.
- Monochrome & colour, maximum resolution 600 dpi.
- Epson/IBM 9-pin and 24-pin dot matrix printers (MX/RX/FX/JX/LX/LQ etc., IBM Graphics Printer/Proprinter and compatibles). Monochrome & colour, maximum resolution (24-pin) 360x180 dpi.
- Epson Stylus and other ESC/P2 printers. Monochrome & colour, maximum resolution 720 dpi.
- PCX, PNG and BMP (2/16/256/16M colours) and JPEG/JFIF (16M colours) via virtual raster driver.
- PCX, PNG, BMP and JPEG/JFIF via screen image files.
- PCX, PNG, BMP, JPEG/JFIF, ICO and CUR to/from raw colour data arrays.
- CGM (Computer Graphics Metafiles)
- Binary Computer Graphics Metafiles suitable for importing into graphics, WP and DTP packages.
- Output to file, memory or clipboard
- Create 2D DXF files suitable for importing into CAD packages.
- 3D modelling routines include options to both export and import 3D DXF models.
- SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics)
SVG is a standard for web vector graphics defined by W3C. Viewable as standard in most modern web browsers, including Firefox, IE9 (or later) and Chrome. Also viewable in old browsers using the (now discontinued) SVG Viewer plug-in from Adobe.
For more information email: